Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I Wish the US was like Arizona

I'm still doing it. Ten days in and it's still a part of my morning routine.

Did you know that when you're travelling and you're in the eastern time zone and you wake up an hour and half early you're really waking up two and a half hours early? Now I do too.



By the clock I actually woke up forty-five minutes late, but it feels so early since I'm in Baltimore. I wish that the entire US was more like Arizona. Why? I like their time change and time zone policies. I hate the daylight savings time change. I hate time zones more but at least I understand their usefulness in today's modern world, that can't be said of the "spring forward, fall back."

Still, just like I said yesterday, it works (here). I'm up and I'm writing. It may not be great writing but it's writing. We'll sort out whether it's good or bad during the edit phase. For now, I'm just glad I'm writing.